Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ethno Boho Glam Inspiration

I've been a bit absent from this space and not because I don't love you, but because it's spring and along with it comes this deep desire for transformation, both in my personal life and in my home. I've completely immersed myself into Marie Forleo's amazing B-School for women who are creating the life and business they love and I'm experiencing a big learning curve, but it's all good stuff. The dreamy side of me is calling for attention so I've been making inspiration boards like the one above. These images came from my Pinterest board called Inspiration for Ethnic Boho Glam Girl's Room. Instead of shades of pink and purple in my girl's room, I wanted to help her create a magical, glamorous (yet COZY) space. Think Indian Princess meets Bohemian Gypsy Peasant.

I've already found many of the pieces you see above and I'm having our yucky old love seat recovered to look just like the one you see above. I'm using painter's drop cloths because they are durable, affordable and sustainable. Nice combo, right? Did I mention, washable? That, too.

Oh yes, and then there's the French Doors.
I'll keep you posted.

Do you have spring fever? What projects are keeping you inspired? I'd love to hear in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...