Monday, August 12, 2013

Get the MOST from your to do list


My daughter knows about lists. My husband makes lists daily and checks it off. It has tasks like clean the bathroom, wash the clothes, call the electrician, research counter tops, etc. When my daughter wanted to play with me the other day, I showed her my list of things to do so she would understand I had lots to do. We read the the list of ten things together and at the end she said, "Can you add play with me on your list?

Wow. That was a bit of a wake up call. I put the list down and said, "Let's play now."

Coming home from work today, I saw that my daughter had made her own list and once again I was reminded of what is important in life. It can't be all about the work, our lists need to include a little play and I'm happy to report that was one thing that was checked off her list.

1 comment:

  1. Making a to do list, is a great way to manage yourself through out the day. I have always found it to be productive this way. Otherwise i tend to forget and then procrastination occurs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...