My goal is to do 12 shows in a year. The mission is that it needs to be good and produced well. I have 11 ideas so far, but these might morph over time.
Okay, the list. What do I need to do? How do I start?
1. Visit the local Brattleboro TV station BCTV. Talk with Frederic. Check, did this last week. (I'm a big fan of already having done the first task on my to do lists so I feel I'm ahead of the game. I used to do this in High school and College. Number one on my list was "wake up". )
2. Watch some shows that they have broadcast. Check out Artisit a'la mode and Grill dog.
3. Find a crew. Need camera person, editor and co-producer. (I'm totally guessing on this, but sounds sufficient).
4. Write a draft for the first show.
5. Find the people.
8. Show on TV!
9. Oh yes, and get sponsors.
That doesn't sound too hard.