Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Home and Gardens

There's so many choices when it comes to selecting a home, isn't there? Sometimes I imagine living right on the beach with my rustic cottage dressed up in vintage whites and a sparkly chandelier. I've also pictured a more modern home, but with cozy touches and bright art.

I'm always drawn to historic homes for their charm, unique features, and stories of the people who lived there before. Who knows where I'll end up in the future, but for now, it's here in my 1920's Arts and Crafts home in Brattleboro, Southern Vermont. (Just imagine the snow:)

Living Room

Foyer

Looking into Dining Room from LR 


Living Room
Upstairs Full Bath
Front Porch
Front Porch
Backyard 
Front Yard Stone Path





What about you? Where do you live? Where do you dream about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...