Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vintage Sale!

It's Thursday!
Time for MY LITTLE BRATTLEBORO, where I talk about art, culture and style on Brattleborology.

Do you love VINTAGE? I do! The sad news is that Morning Glorious, the sweet vintage boutique in Putney is closing it's doors. The good news is that they are reopening in Brattleboro in spring 2013. You can find them in the near future at Twice Upon a Time and online now.

But, really the thing to do is to pop over to the shop for the best deals. I was lucky enough to get a private viewing with my good friend from Cali yesterday, and even though I'm pretty well stocked on vintage dresses, I simple couldn't resist these specials. I took home three outfits for under $60, and that my friend makes me smile.

Did I mention everything in the store is 20%-50% off
Sale ends this Saturday, so get your hot buns to Morning Glorious and take advantage of these specials.
Originally just $35, I scored this classic Jackie O' set from the $5 closet at Morning Glorious.
Accessories from Kokuun.
Originally marked at $55, this cotton dress with a fun Asian print was only$25.
Cute and comfy, I might never take it off.
I love this vintage, Asian print.

Do you have a favorite vintage store? Do share!
Thanks to Elle James for the photos, and Kokuun for your studio.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...