Hello, tomorrow is Mother's Day in the United States, and as I do plan on getting out into the garden, and having a lovely brunch with my sweet fam, I'd like to give you a little gift (well, ok, and me too!). As I continue to work on my own creative endeavours with my show and blog, I often look for inspiration/support and find it's pretty important to surround myself with other creatives (mostly women) who are succeeding as creative entrepreneurs doing what they love. There's a bunch of you out there, and I love connecting with you all! That's why, I started a little hunt for online classes, or e-courses, because...
1. It's a fantastic way to connect with other creatives online who can inspire, support and encourage you and...
2. Because you can actually learn something.
If you know me at all, you know I love Holly Becker's blog, decor8, and that she teaches a great blogging course called Blogging Your Way. She is currently offering a more advanced version of this course, Blogging You Way Class 2.0 which starts June 1. And yes, I'm am enrolled and excited! There's a bunch of other really cool online classes that you might like, and so I thought I'd make a list for you and perhaps I'll enroll in one more myself...
Six Creative E-Courses to check out
1. Holly Becker's Blogging You Way Class 2.0 focuses on blogging, building your brand and more.
2. Beth Nicholls, a self-described adventurer, wanderer and seeker of knowledge and beauty, is offering her next Do What You Love E-Course starting May 14, 2012- YES, that's this Monday!
3. Hello Soul, Hello Business, taught by Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls. The Business Soul Sessions: Where passion meets profit teaches a new generation of business owners to build business with soul, beauty and positive impact making more money than you thought was possible. Hey, that sounds pretty good, right?
4. Building a Creatively Made Business by Jeanne and Oliver Designs, this one looks super cool too, although it started on April 16- wonder if it will run again?
5. Creative Courage by Stephanie Levi is about finding, following, and realizing your creative dreams. Spring session is sold out, but don't worry the next one is in September.
6. Sarah Ahearn Bellamare, author of Painted Pages, will be teaching her first online paint and mixed media workshop this July.
Are you looking for a creative community to connect to? Which of these courses would you take? Do you offer a course that we should know about? Do tell!