Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Filming in Nantucket!

The Desha Show received a warm welcome in Nantucket, where we've been filming for the past five days. It's been nonstop action and I have tons of photos to share, along with a little travel guide coming soon, but for now I wanted to share a few pics  (hip, hip hooray for iphones and Instagram!) 
At Dionis Beach, Nantucket
Our little retreat in Polpis was named "Little Toad" 
Juliette: assistant producer, videographer, editor,  local host and friend.
Sconset
View from The Cottages at Boat Basin where we stayed last night
Historic Downtown
Dionis Beach

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to visit that area. Can't wait for the video.

    Thanks for sharing Desha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Desha-we connected in the first BYW. Great post on Nantucket. I am lucky enough to spend a bit of time there myself and it is a very special place. Look forward to seeing more.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heidi! Hi Alison, it was my first visit to the island and I hope to return, would love to meet you there next time around! xo Desha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...