Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Have a New Column on Brattleborology!

Did you know that Brattleboro is listed in the top 20 small towns on Smithsonian.com and there's a new article in the NY Mag featuring our cute little town? Oh yes, Brattleboro IS the place to be!

I've said it before, Brattleboro is a sweet place to live and attracts the most creative, amazing people! Thus, I'm happy to announce that I am writing a new column on Brattleborology focusing on art, culture, style and events that make Brattleboro shine. It's called "My Little Brattleboro".

Click here to read my interview on Brattleborology and check back on Thursday for coverage of the Farmer's Masquerade and interview with local photographer and event planner, Elle James.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...