Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day~

Here's to the beginning of the most wonderful season in Vermont, and May is the best of the best. Everyday I walk outside and see what tiny little bulb is peaking out. 
My Spring Garden
I watch as the ferns uncurl, the tulips POP and the gardens slowly wake up from a long winters sleep.


Beginning of My Child's Secret Garden


Spring is my absolute favorite time of the year, a time of birth, growth and renewal.

Today, on Mother's Day, I hope to tend to my garden, feel the sun on my face, and enjoy each precious springtime moment.

3 comments:

  1. That bleeding heart photo's a beaut! Happy (late) M's day to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you, Robin~
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful ... i feel so connected to people as a whole because we are all experiencing this same excitement and wonder right now as everything comes back to life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...